This page is about offline and online storytelling in Amsterdam East: p-Oosts* & private local guiding
- Offline city storytelling: tours in Amsterdam East, private and unusual local guiding in the street
- Online city storytelling: blogging about Amsterdam-East and about the tours
- “p-Oosting” for third parties: online storytelling: online content creation for local businesses in Amsterdam East: taking care of their SEO copywriting and micro storytelling on social media.
Hidden gems in the unusual Amsterdam: tours in the eastern part by local guide Lex
The Eastern part of Amsterdam, Amsterdam-Oost, is developing at an incredible pace; new bars, new restaurant formulas, redecorated parcs, roads, hotels and houses.
Check out the unusual Amsterdam with the storyteller of the East; local tourist guide Lex. (And avoid the crowds.)
Lex and the City creates “Eastern Lexperiences”: tours in Amsterdam East.
Storyteller of Amsterdam Oost. Online and offline; blogger + unusual local tourist guide in East-Amsterdam.
Outings and tours in for example The Indische Buurt. Or at IJburg.
And I blog about the unsual Amsterdam: on my website and at the websites of the partners the Eastern part of town.
Offline storyteller: telling stories on the street in East | Local tourist guide for Amsterdam off-the-beaten-track.
Special outings in the neighborhoods of Amsterdam East, each of which is different and develops strongly.
Neighborhoods like IJburg, Oostelijk Havengebied, Indische Buurt, Amsterdam Science Park, Watergraafsmeer (including hip & happening Wibautstraat), Dapperbuurt and Oosterparkbuurt.
Touring by bike with your own private group, on the scooter/footbike, walking or inline skating lessons and training in Oosterpark.
Amsterdam off the beaten track.
Lex van Buuren is a private local unusual guide in Amsterdam East, who lives in the Indische Buurt; in the heart of this off the beaten track area.
His specialty as a guide in East Amsterdam is a 1 hour walk starting from your hotel. And in the neighborhood. Looking for hidden gems of Amsterdam.
Online storyteller part 1: telling stories about Amsterdam East on the internet
As a private local tourist guide in Amsterdam East, I retain the interest of my target group by also guiding online in Amsterdam East. I do that by writing blogs about the hidden gems of the unusual Amsterdam.
My stories appear on my own website, the websites of partners and on social media. (microblogging)
A connecting term of this offline and online branch is storytelling about Amsterdam East.
These stories about the unusual Amsterdam and its hidden gems are also out of the box; exactly as is the owner and Amsterdam-East itself.
Online storyteller part 2: Helping local leisure entrepreneurs in Amsterdam East with online marketing, new formulas and new groups.
Local entrepreneurs (restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels) in Amsterdam East are being served by the digital marketeer Lex and the City by writing texts and making pictures for their website and for their social media. This SEO storytelling brand is called Lexposure.
We also think about new formulas, off the beaten track events, that can be successful.
Finally, Lex and the City brings together groups who want to discover the hidden gems of the unusual Amsterdam. (For example during a break of an bike tour in East Amsterdam)
Lex and the City in East Amsterdam: videoclip of 45 seconds in English
Unique Selling Points from Lex and the City in the unusual Amsterdam | The leX factor in city storytelling
Lex and the City is valuable for its 2 target groups: groups visiting Amsterdam East and local leisure entrepreneurs.
View the Unique Selling Points top-10 from Lex and the City in the unusual Amsterdam.
- Local presence (In the midst of Amsterdam East) At your hotel quickly for a 1 hour private walk in a large circle around your hotel.
- 25 years of (L)experience with tourism, outings and groups.
- Speaking 4 languages: English, French, German and Dutch
- Passion for Amsterdam East; the off the beaten track area in the capital of the Netherlands.
- Out of the box storyteller, unusual guide Amsterdam.
- A lot of Lexperience with boat tours. (Guiding, organization and DJ on te boat)
- Great knowledge about tracks and routes. We were acknowledged by this GPS website.
- Event guiding
- Location locator in Amsterdam East (With knowledge about it.)
- Enthusiasm, sportivity
- Experienced planner and organizer
- “Lextra” qualities: Inline skate teacher in Oosterpark, 80’s DJ, Blogger
Request a tailor made tour | The Eastern Lexperiences, Amsterdam East with your own group, your way
Ask Lex for an Eastern Lexperience which suits you(r group). Make your unusual Amsterdam ideas turn into reality with an off the beaten track group activity in Amsterdam East with Lex and the City.
What’s app or phone: +31 6 55 33 77 26 | E-mail: [email protected]
Support the storyteller; the Eastern Lexperiences, Unusual Amsterdam, with a review
The “Eastern Lexperiences” herald a “lexciting” leisure chapter for Lex and the City.
Have you been with us on a Skate-A-Round trip? A scooter tour in Amsterdam? A company event and / or bicycle tour in Paris? Did DJ Lextase make the difference for you?
Then help Lex and the City with it’s mission by writing a short review about us there. (1 sentence is fine!)