A sustainable and sporty outing. An unusual city experience as well. It is binding. Private Amsterdam incentive tour. Moreover it an original corporate activity, taking a flow break from meetings.
Original incentives and flow breaks in between corporate meetings in Amsterdam
For an unLexpected, original Amsterdam incentive tour, company outings or a refreshing break during a corporate meeting in RAI congress center.
With a scooter (footbike), you move like a rattlesnake through town.
Come into flow to improve creativity. With Lex and the City, that tour company of Amsterdam, acting upon the job a bit differently.
For business and incentive groups, eager to get to know the unknown and even the new parts of Amsterdam. With a curious eye.
3 times unusual: 1. moving like a snake through the city by footbike | 2. the hidden treasures we discover. 3. the target group.
Unsusual corporate activity in Amsterdam: tailor made, safe & cool and for the curious eye.
Amsterdam out of the box tour leader speaks 4 languages: French, English, German and of course Dutch as well.
Lex van Buuren is local tour guide himself and has people around him who embrace the same leX-factor culture.
Original corporate activity, looking for hidden gems in unusual Amsterdam. With a curious eye.
Eye for exceptions, like pregnant women, offering them a regular bike.
“Bakfiets” (Google it..) for people who cannot footbike. (Or for children, even pets.) Yes, we create with a sustainable angle for you(r) group.
Scooting corporate groups of max. 8 persons per foot-bike group on the streets of Amsterdam.
You choose the hotspot to start the green scooter tour. (Maybe a good place where your coach can stop?)
The scooters will be ready (and happy ;)) to roll. :) This idea is part of our tailor made thinking and doing for people who are busy and want to enjoy aas much as possible in a sort periode of time..
Scooting with your group under the Rijksmuseum. Corporate activity Amsterdam?
Free publicity for this unusual city tour in the article of the Sunday Times Travel Magazine in 2011.
The whole article is called “6 of the best unusual tours in the city”. (A free trial is possible.)
Individual AMS scooter tours with Dutch celebs’ and local TV station AT5
Footbiking with the stars was the name of the TV program. (This page, primarily containing pictures by organizer and temporary Paparazzi Lex, is in Dutch.)
The program was made by AT5, (with Frank Awick) and Lex and the City provided the scooters/footbikes.
Amsterdam incentive tour scooting for private groups: pricing
- Local rolling tour guide Amsterdam & organizer: price per group: EUR 160,- (2 hour private tour, max. 8 persons per private tour leader.) Excluding 21% VAT.
- Renting the scooters + delivery tailor made for your corporate activity in AMS: EUR 10,- per footbike, excl. 21% VAT
- Excluding the new entertainment local city tax. (1,50 per person.)
You get an invoice without VAT, asking to pay VAT in your own country.
Lunch in AMS for incentive and other corporate groups during leisure time.
We guess you prefer lunch breaks on high end and | or special locations to eat, relax and have a refreshing chat.
Ideas for group restaurants in Amsterdam; Lex and the city eating favorites:
- Kop van Oost (next to the only city windmill; check picture beneath),
- De Kas (Sustainability is a major issue, and it widely shows here.),
- Madam in Adamtoren (magnifcient view and even dancing...)
- De Wilde Zwijnen (In de Indische Buurt, quartier + resto are hidden gem, chk the ref’s on the web..)
- Dauphine (We have had several business footbike (“step” in dutch) groups here over the years.)
- Café de Jaren
- In de Waag (Rembrandt has painted here.), part of a original corporate activity Amsterdam option.
- Pakhuis de Zwijger (known from TV, part of the so-called Eastern Docklands; cool hidden-gem-area)
- Nel (great location + even Jeu de Boules in front of the door possible)
- Louie Louie (Resto of the famous “3 wijzen uit het Oosten”.)
- Sampurna (Indonesian; a kitchen which is strong in AMS. We love Indoniasian kitchen).
- Riva (Amstel, outstanding food, we think. French group said “on adore”.),
- Van Rhijn (Rembrandtplein, outstanding service),
- Il Pecorino (In a so-called garden village in hip and happening North. Passionate founder (Mick), has been part of our mobile team in Paris.
The landing page of the private local guide Amsterdam Lex and the City with tailor made tours.
+31655337726 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Below the video you see more pictures of “the best kept secrets of Amsterdam”.
Video of 1 minute “Scooter tour with business seduction“ in Amsterdam
This day, this educational, has been organised for DMC’s, journalists, incentive houses, hotels and event agencies in the Netherlands, interested in a corporate activity in Amsterdam.
Text in the video clip is in Dutch, however it is still an Amsterdam scooting (“step”) video. ;)
The clip shows scooting and “high-end” can actually match.
You see us lunching in the sky, having a BBQ in the loge (! :) ) of the Olympic Stadium, workshop “business seduction on a hotspot with well-known public “flirt speaker” Tijn van Ewijk, a private boat tour and our tour guide Hans in action on the footbike with the influencers.
A good idea for company tours in Amsterdam.
Showing a journalist and photographer best kept secrets AMS
March 2020 Lex and the City has shown a journalist of a leading Belgian newspaper some hidden gems in Amsterdam East. (private tailor made tour)
Sustainability was an item, visiting Haak-In, passing by refurbished monumental houses in Indische Buurt and lunch in De Kas.
Contact form in order to make the Amsterdam company tour tailor made.
(Are you a hotel concierge? Chk our private tours page for hotel concierges and M&E managers.
Pictures of hidden gems in during Lexperiences: an original corporate activity Amsterdam
Maker and owner of the photos: Lex and the City.
Do you prefer an incentive biking tour in Amsterdam? Goto: