August 2021, we have created a custom bike tour in Amsterdam; an active team outing for an internationally operating company.
Amsterdam custom made bike tour: from South to North.
Highlights of the Tailor made sustainable biking experience | 2,5 hours from South to North:
- The corporate group have started at New Amsterdam court house, “NACH”.
- Valley at South Axis (ZuidAs): Green AND urban life & work style.
- The New York style tower biking experience” in the Gustav Mahlerlaan.
- Amsterdam School housing
- The Olympic Stadium and the transformation of the area the last 15 years.
- Vondelpark: relax and see & be seen.
- Exploring the so-called bikestreet experience: a new Dutch concept where bikers rule cars. (Marnixstraat)
- Having a drink on the go, next to Anne Frank House
- Canal hopping on your bike, including another tower. (and this time it is from the 17th century.)
- Become child again in the bike tunnel beneath Central Station and on the ferry. One of those hidden gems in the capital.
- Discovering a bit of North: the hip and happening area around A’dam Tower. Including EYE and Shell.
- And our driver (chk picture beneath) was ready to pick up the bikes in front of the group’s restaurant. (Another aspect of the Custom-made bike tour in Amsterdam.)
This cycling route through Amsterdam had been made for this corporate group, based on their aims, interests, time and desired waypoints.
About the active team outing: the group, their aim and spirit.
– International and young corporate group.
– Perspective they were looking for: new Amsterdam, also piece of 17th century history, architecture, “towers”.
– Theme of the trip: “improve the city’s infrastructure”
– English as tour-language
– The Lex and the City private tour guide is a local and speaks English.
City bikes delivered and picked up at the desired locations in Amsterdam.
On the Ferry with your bike, heading for Amsterdam-North. (Think about bringing your mouth-mask.)
Links to corresponding pages of this websites
Category “Tailor made Tours with Lex and the City”