- Bookings made 5 months before (or more): : € 395,-
- Bookings made 4 months before (or more): € 425,-
- Other bookings for the skating & sailing trip: € 465,-
- Reservation fee: none.
- Minimum number of participants per trip: 15
- Skatetours of 30 tot 60 km a day
- Accommodation on board of a traditional & comfortable sailing ship
- Skate-A-Round tourleader(s)
- Inline Skate Luggage Service
- Services of the Dutch ship crew (2 crew members)
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast (4 times)
- Lunch (5 times)
- Harbour tolls
- Tourist tax
- T-shirt Skate-A-Round® the World.
- An extra night might be possible (maybe): arrival on sunday to be seen later on.
- Travel to/from point of departure,
- travel/storm/cancellation insurance,
- all activities on land apart from inline skating
- bar consumption
- bedding (you should bring your own),
- towels (you should bring your own).
Everyone helps sometimes with cooking, the dishes and preparing the food.
Sam’s reaction on the Best of Holland trip:
Just a note to all of the eersteling crew. The “Best of Holland” trip was wonderful. As we parted company at Enkhuizen, i had no idea how much of an empty space you all would leave. Thank goodness marty made us that disc; i find myself playing it each day and reliving our times together.
Marty and Cathy–i said it all in the
questionaire from Lex. You are the greatest.
It’s really true. The inline skating and sailing were marvelous, but the PEOPLE were the best part!! Missing you all and wishing it were two weeks ago–
Sam (from the Unites States)