We advise business groups on their trips and corporate events in Paris. We have started with tours in the City of lights in 1998. As organizers we have experienced a lot in Paris ourselves ((very) good and bad) and we are happy to pass on that knowledge to companies and other groups. For example to you(r) group.
1. Private cruise on the river Seine with a wine tasting team-game.
Duration of the team building: 4 hours; including a one hour stop on Seine Boulevard
Private boat with a welcome apéritif and a playful (organic?) wine tasting session with the sommelier, with excellent wines (bio or classic), including a tasteful champagne.
Because it is a team building, we ensure that the wine tasting has a competitive element. So we include a game with wine expert Ariane where the teams answer questions about French wines.
2. Stop of one hour on Seine Boulevard (“Les berges”)
The private boat stops in front of famous Musée d’ Orsay.
We offer you an authentic game of Pétanque with the group and a relaxed small tour on brand new Seine Boulevard after.:)
We include a drink on a heated terrace at Seine Boulevard.
- Private Boat on river Seine (4 hours)
- Friendly Wine Expert from Paris (speaking English)
- 3 different wines to taste: red, white and champagne
- Soft drinks
- Canapés (Local Parisian sofas)
- Stop at Seine Boulevard for Jeu de Boules and a small relaxing walking tour with the tour guide.
- A coffee or tea at a heated terrace along river Seine
General Conditions and prices are on request.
Contact with Lex and the City Paris | Seine Lexperiences
+31655337726 | [email protected] (Or you the Whatsapp button.)