Local guide during the Amsterdam Light Festival: even speaking French
During the Amsterdam Light Festival, local tourist guide Lex and the City offers the following private tours:
- walks along the #ALF route (Theme 2019: Disrupt!);
- a bike “Lexperience” along the light monuments;
- a tourist footbike (scooter) tour of 6,1 km along the #disrupt lights.
In addition, boat owners can hire local private guide Lex for, for example, Amsterdam French-language tours on the water during the Amsterdam Light Festival.
Lex and the City also knows boats and boat owners in Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam Light Festival is taking place in Amsterdam Center-East this year. This area is a specialty of Lex and the City; the local tourist guide with unexpected tours in Mokum. (The nickname of Amsterdam)
The advantage of engaging an Amsterdam guide is that he or she will promptly tell you where you are passing and tell a anecdote. (So your local Lex and the City guide not only talks about the light monuments, but also about Artis ZOO, Entrepot Dok, the National maritime museum, Oosterdok (the ancient Harbour), Malle Jaap (who? Malle Jaap!), The Rembrandt House, The Skinny Bridge, the Hermitage and Muiderpoort. (Have I forgotten something? Absolutely. :)
Our Strava route from the open-air exhibition of international light art in Amsterdam Center-East.
The Amsterdam light festival is best known as a boat trip.
But if you go by bike or footbike (scooter) you can stay at a light monument as long as you want.
These means of transport fits within the mission of Lex and the City.
Below you see the bike track along the light artworks and installations of contemporary (international) artists, designers and architects, which Lex and the City recorded at the start of #ALF.
Of course Lex can also be hired as a storyteller on the boat. Specialty 1 number 1: French-speaking guide Amsterdam. (Otherwise, Google that term; Lex and the City is ranked number 1 organically.)
Amsterdam Light Festival private tours: by boat and by bike or footbike | scooter
Local guide during the Amsterdam Light Festival.
Theme this year (2020-2021): When nature calls.
The Amsterdam Light Festival is taking place in Amsterdam Center-East this year. This area is a specialty of Lex and the City; the local tourist guide with unexpected tours in “Mokum”. (The nickname of Amsterdam)
During the Amsterdam Light Festival private guide Lex and the City offers the following tours:
– Lasting 1 hour and a half.
– Including open bar and Dutch cheese.
– Solar powered luxury boat: Enjoy the ecstatic feeling of moving on the power of the sun without the noise. Name of the boat: Drift Away.
– french speaking guide
– EUR 425,-. (All prices mentioned are including VAT.)
Lex and the City; private boat guide Amsterdam
2. A bike tour along the light monuments of 6,1 km.
– Costs. EUR 170.00 incl. 21% VAT per private tour guide.
Renting a bike or footbike | scooter : 12.75 Euro incl. 21% VAT per bicycle or scooter, including delivery.
Facts about the sporty guide for the Amsterdam Light Festival.
– We start the tour with your group where you want (If that spot is indeed possible.). We recommend however “Entrepot dok” (near Artis ZOO).
– Length of the tour: 1,5 hours.
– Number of participants of this guided #ALF bike tour: a maximum of 10 per private guide on wheels. In case you hire Lex and the City as, for example, a French-speaking guide on a private boat, this rule does not apply.
– Day and time: That we agree together between guide and customer. (From 5 pm)