And Lex and the City specializes in #ALF biking and footbiking tours! :)
Another Lex and the City USP is the ability to guide in French as well. ((Otherwise, Google that term to find our specialized language page.)
Imagine beyond as this edition’s theme? That is so Lex and the City.
Our mission, our spirit, is based on imagination.
We are imagineering since our start in 1998.
It is us and the basis of what we have done, do and will do.
Without imagination no new trips, nor Amsterdam tours or workshops.
And obviously we use our imagination to turn this years’ theme of Amsterdam Light Festival into imaginary tours.
Tour guide Amsterdam grabs his camera for a Youtube short of Amsterdam Light Festival
Where the open-air exhibition of international light art in Amsterdam takes place.
The Amsterdam Light Festival is taking place in Amsterdam Center-East this year. It passes by Oosterdok, Amstel en Entrepotdok.
The Amsterdam light festival is best known as a boat trip.
But if you go by bike or footbike (scooter) you can stay at a light monument as long as you want.
These means of transport fits within the conscious and sporty mission of Lex and the City.
Local guide during the Amsterdam Light Festival: even speaking French and German
During the Amsterdam Light Festival, local tourist guide Lex and the City offers the following private tours:
- a bike “Lexperience” along the light monuments;
- a tourist footbike (scooter) tour of 7 km along the lights.
- Moreover we facilitate walks ⇓ along the #ALF route. In this we work together with the organization of Amsterdam, Light Festival.
The Amsterdam Light Festival is taking place in Amsterdam Center-East this year. This area is a specialty of Lex and the City; the local tour guide with unexpected tours in Mokum. (The nickname of Amsterdam)
The advantage of engaging an Amsterdam guide is that he or she will promptly tell you where you are passing and tell a anecdote. (So your local Lex and the City guide not only talks about the light monuments, but also about the highlights you pass by.
Facts about the sporty and sustainable tours during this Amsterdam winter event.
– Weather: The Lex and the City tour along the light monuments in Amsterdam is canceled (free of charge) when it rains cats and dogs and in case of thunderstorms. (For other circumstances, we recommend the umbrella, raincoat or sunglasses). This rule does not apply to a private Amsterdam Light Festival boat tour.
– Day and time: That we agree together between guide and customer. (From 5 pm)
– Your private local guide, talking about the sights as well. And why going for one or more hidden gems of the capital of the Netherlands as well?
– We start the tour with your group where you want (If that spot is indeed possible.).
– Length of the tour: 2 hours.
– Number of participants of this guided #ALF bike tour: a maximum of 8 per private guide on wheels. In case you hire Lex and the City as, for example, a French-speaking guide on a private boat, this rule does not apply.
The Amsterdam guiding “Lexperience” on Instagram during the #amsterdamlightfestival
Tour company and local guide of sustainability during the Amsterdam Light Festival.
Theme this year (2022-2023): Imagine beyond